BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
leverick / saba rock shuttle?

Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> Live Cruising Guide -> Questions, Answers, Tips, Notes, and Logs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Link to this postPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:31 pm    Post subject: Note leverick / saba rock shuttle?

any boats run between the two in the early evening hours? i want some friends to see saba rock at night and then go eat at leverick. or vice versa.
MrBombastic
Link to this postPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:49 pm    

Yup. Saba provides a free water taxi between Levrick and Saba for guests (for that matter anywhere in the North Sound for guests).
Link to this postPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:59 am    

thanks,
does that mean i have to stay at there hotel / mooring?
MrBombastic
Link to this postPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:27 pm    

Nope. No requirement to stay at hotel or on their morring ball. Note ice and water are free with a mooring at Saba. I think the same for Levrick but I've never moored there so not sure. Saildog would know for sure.
Link to this postPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:16 am    

Yup, free water and ice at Leverick too. Not sure about the quantity of ice...it used to be just one 10# or 15# bag. Still, free ice is free ice.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> Live Cruising Guide -> Questions, Answers, Tips, Notes, and Logs All times are CDT (GMT - 5 Hours)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Terms of Use