BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
Anegada August Trip Photos

Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> Trip Reports -> British Virgin Islands
View previous topic :: View next topic  
walker
Link to this postPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:34 pm    Post subject:  Anegada August Trip Photos

Photos from our August trip to Hidden Treasure are at nwmangum.com/BVI2008-August.
HillsideView
Link to this postPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:44 pm    

Looks like someone enjoyed her birthday cheesecake!

And that kitchen help, looks expensive, hopefully just worked for food!
walker
Link to this postPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:12 pm    

HillsideView wrote:
And that kitchen help, looks expensive, hopefully just worked for food!

It is an apprenticeship sort of thing. We continue to tutor Davide with his culinary skills in exchange for his help in our kitchen. He is getting better, but I think that the program must continue.

jester jester jester

I gotta tell you - we had some AWESOME dishes while Cele and Davide were with us. The sauces that we had during their stay were marvelous. I swear - with a little bit of goat cheese and garlic, he could probably make a 9.9 sauce out of dirty dishwater. He brought over some pork belly that was so good that I still dream about it.

And then, there was the beef... We had a paillard cooked over torchwood that was to die for.

He is the best!

Nancy and I are truly blessed to have Cele and Davide as our dearest friends. They are both incredible people and we enjoy being with them more than I can describe.
Link to this postPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:15 pm    

What kind of fish is that jumpin out of the water in your Anegada October 2008 Album? Great contrasts in some of those shots - then again Anegada is a heaven for contrast! Great shots Walker ... always a joy to see new ones. Thx
walker
Link to this postPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:39 am    

Those are tarpon. The photos are not very good - but they do show some exciting tarpon action.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> Trip Reports -> British Virgin Islands All times are CDT (GMT - 5 Hours)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Terms of Use