BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
Donovans Reef

Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Restaurants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrBombastic
Link to this postPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:02 am    Post subject:  Donovans Reef

When we ate at Dovans Reef just before it closed for the construction on Scrub Island, Jim/Bob indicated they would have a new place on Scrub when the resort opened. The Mainsail website provides no mention of this. Anyone have any idea?

In addtion, when we were in the ilons in March, the resort didn't even look close to being habitable. They claim they are opening I think Spring of 2009. Is this realistic????????
walker
Link to this postPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:46 am    Post subject:  Re: Donovans Reef

MrBombastic wrote:
When we ate at Dovans Reef just before it closed for the construction on Scrub Island, Jim/Bob indicated they would have a new place on Scrub when the resort opened. The Mainsail website provides no mention of this. Anyone have any idea?

Donovan's Reef is in the plan.

MrBombastic wrote:
In addtion, when we were in the ilons in March, the resort didn't even look close to being habitable. They claim they are opening I think Spring of 2009. Is this realistic????????

jester

Latest word that I have is that the Mainsail construction has hit some serious obstacles. Davide is a soon-to-be Scrub Island resident and is on Scrub almost every day. Maybe he can fill in some info.
MrBombastic
Link to this postPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:37 am    Post subject:  Re: Donovans Reef

Walker wrote:

Latest word that I have is that the Mainsail construction has hit some serious obstacles. Davide is a soon-to-be Scrub Island resident and is on Scrub almost every day. Maybe he can fill in some info.

Well it sure did hit something!!!! Have you heard anything from Davide about what's going on?
walker
Link to this postPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:45 am    Post subject:  Re: Donovans Reef

MrBombastic wrote:
Have you heard anything from Davide about what's going on?

Yes - but I promised to keep quiet about it. Davide's construction is not affected by the Mainsail project.

I expect to be on Scrub Island this weekend.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Restaurants All times are CDT (GMT - 5 Hours)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Terms of Use