BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
The Yacht Week

Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Pirate's Pub
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Walker
Link to this postPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:17 pm    Post subject: Note The Yacht Week

I am so mad right now that I literally want to kill. Tonight is "Yacht Week" night on Anegada. While we were eating dinner, one of those privileged little white motherfucker trust fund kids came into our yard, took down our flag pole, and stole the 3' x 5' LSU/SEC flag that we have been proudly flying.

I went to the Cow Wreck bar where they are and raised holy hell. The event managers were unable to locate my flag.

The next time - NEXT TIME - that I see one of those piece of shit Yacht Weekers in my yard, there will be hell to pay.
206flyer
Link to this postPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:04 am    

Yacht Weekers are Very annoying. Have crossed paths with them couple of times over the years. If we are chartering while they in are in BVI, we change our itenerary to dodge them. I understand you canít move your house out of their way though.

Wish they could just group up at Daytona or Panama City and stay there.

My 2 cent....
xrayman67
Link to this postPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:27 pm    

206flyer wrote:
Yacht Weekers are Very annoying. Have crossed paths with them couple of times over the years. If we are chartering while they in are in BVI, we change our itenerary to dodge them. I understand you canít move your house out of their way though.

Wish they could just group up at Daytona or Panama City and stay there.

My 2 cent....

They can stay away from Panama City too!!! We'll be down in BVI in May while they are there!! I'll be sure to try and dodge them myself.
Walker, sorry you had to go go thru that... I had my Christmas lights up last year for about 4 hours before they were stolen... Pisses you off!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Pirate's Pub All times are CDT (GMT - 5 Hours)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Terms of Use