BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
Alcoholics Anonymous meetings where and when

Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> Live Cruising Guide -> Questions, Answers, Tips, Notes, and Logs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Link to this postPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject: Question Alcoholics Anonymous meetings where and when

When and where do you have AA or Alanon meetings in the BVI. We will be chartering for two weeks in July. Thanks Johnny W
Link to this postPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:11 pm    

Since this is from 2006 I doubt I will offend, but really, is he kidding? AA in the Caribbean? that is like a bible meeting in Hell. I am sure there are such things the locals seem to be reverent but how would anyone here know about it, sheesh would be easier to find a lawyer in heaven.
Link to this postPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:43 am    Post subject: Note AA MEETINGS IN BVI

I'm sure there are still meetings in Spanishtown, Virgin Gorda and in Roadtown.

It has been quite a few years since I was there and had some friends that did attend on occasion Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> Live Cruising Guide -> Questions, Answers, Tips, Notes, and Logs All times are CDT (GMT - 5 Hours)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Terms of Use