BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
Cane Garden Provisioning and Dinghy Dock

Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Provisioning and Shopping
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OhioPirates
Link to this postPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:03 am    Post subject: Note Cane Garden Provisioning and Dinghy Dock

Has Bobby's Market opened in Cane Garden since Irma? Is the dinghy dock in service? Is the marina open yet?

Thanks for your help, I've looked everywhere and can't find updates. We'll be in BVI the middle of May and had planned on staying over night for one night.
JasonHelmbrecht
Link to this postPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:45 am    

Bobby's is not open yet. They have been working on the coolers but I have not heard an opening date.

The dinghy dock is in need of repair but can still be used if you are careful. I'd say there are about 8 boards missing now.

Not sure what marina you're asking about. If you mean the gas dock in CGB, it is open for water but not fuel yet. You could also get dinghy gas there.
OhioPirates
Link to this postPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:26 am    

Jason,

Thanks for the update. The info on the gas dock is what I was looking for. It's good to know water and dinghy gas is available.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Provisioning and Shopping All times are CDT (GMT - 5 Hours)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Terms of Use