BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
Alex Warren

Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Pirate's Pub
View previous topic :: View next topic  
walker
Link to this postPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:27 pm    Post subject: Note Alex Warren

Sadly, I report to the friends of Alex Warren that he died last Thursday (February 4).

I put together a collection of memories of Alex for his many friends to enjoy.

There will be a funeral service tomorrow (February 9) in Waco, TX. Following that, his body will be sent to Tortola and a funeral service held there, currently scheduled for February 20. Alex will be buried on Tortola.

The music on this video was recorded by Alex and the Harmonic Sounds of Anegada back in 2003 and 2004.

JasonHelmbrecht
Link to this postPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:27 pm    

Nice job, Walker! Fantastic tribute...
walker
Link to this postPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:02 pm    

Alex's obituary is here.
walker
Link to this postPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:30 am    

Here is another video tribute to Alex. It has a lot of pictures from his life in Texas.
EarleE
Link to this postPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:05 pm    Post subject: Note Alex Warren

Rest in Peace, Alex. You don't even know that you were part of our recovery from the loss of another special one when in 2010 we first came to the enchanting place called Anegada. We will never forget your kind and generous nature. Fair winds and big fish. and thanks. Many will miss you, I am sure.
Cliff and Ceil
walker
Link to this postPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:52 am    

Alex's funeral on Anegada has been postponed until February 27 due to delays in getting his body shipped out of Texas.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Pirate's Pub All times are CDT (GMT - 5 Hours)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Terms of Use