BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
Air Sunshine

Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Travel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LLT
Link to this postPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:22 am    Post subject: Sniff Air Sunshine

Absolutely the worst Airline experience in my many years of traveling. If they could mess something up they did and then wanted to charge extra for their mistakes. Not to mention customer service is non-existent Just a rude bunch. When I got home I e-mailed the CEO never got a response. Planes are old and dirty. Never Fly this airline it will ruin your vacation. My wife calls it Air Cloudy should be called out of business.
andrew
Link to this postPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 12:35 am    

We've flown them several times, and plan to again in July. Never a bad experience. If you're going to knock a service provider, at least tell us what happened.
walker
Link to this postPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 9:28 am    

I am sure that many of us are interested in hearing about your experience with Air Sunshine. It seems that all of the airlines in the Caribbean operate very loosely (to be polite). Lots of people like Cape Air - and I find them to be very irritating, with no sense of customer service. Liat gets a lot of bad talk, but I have never had a problem with them - lucky, I guess.
Link to this postPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 7:19 am    

Used Air Sunshine last year. Flight from SJU to Virgin Gorda left 1 hr late. No big crisis. On the return trip, flight from Tortola to SJU was two hours late. They actually added us to a different flight. We made our flight out of SJU but it was close.
The pilot on the flight back to SJU was the just down right cranky. We still refer to him as "Captain Grumpy Cat". The ground/desk crew personnel were all lovely.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Travel All times are CST (GMT - 6 Hours)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Terms of Use