BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
Dede's Car Rental

Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Pirate's Pub
View previous topic :: View next topic  
walker
Link to this postPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:39 pm    Post subject: Note Dede's Car Rental

A big thank you to Dede's Car Rental. We are traveling to Tortola tomorrow (Christmas Day). I normally make a reservation for a rental car well in advance. This trip, however, things slipped up on me and - this morning - I realized that I had failed to make a reservation for a rental car on Tortola. We will be there tomorrow night until Friday afternoon. Christmas time is the PEAK car rental season.

I called Dede this afternoon. They said that they were totally sold out, but would check around and see what they could find. A few minutes later, I received an email from them - our vehicle will be waiting at Beef Island when we arrive tomorrow night.

Dede has never let us down. Good folks.
DawnB
Link to this postPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:27 pm    

Lucky you! We missed our connection and ended up arriving a day late, and they couldn't help us - of course, we did it all through a 3rd party since I didn't have internet/email access, so I wasn't surprised. Have dealt with them for the last 5 or 6 times without issue. Always there to meet us, even when late, and never a hassle.

When are you heading to Anegada? We're in Marina Cay right now, heading to North Sound tomorrow, and then to Anegada... We may spend two nights in North Sound, the weather has been lovely for snorkeling and gunk-holing around, so we may take advantage of it in NS...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Pirate's Pub All times are CDT (GMT - 5 Hours)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Terms of Use