BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
Approach/Nav to anchoring at Pomato Pt. Anegada

Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Sailing and Navigation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cbcat
Link to this postPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:55 am    Post subject: Note Approach/Nav to anchoring at Pomato Pt. Anegada

Hello,

Any nav notes, wypts et (and anchoring tips) for Pomato Pt?

Thanks in advance!
walker
Link to this postPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:00 pm    

http://shop.bvipirate.com/anegchart.html
sdunton
Link to this postPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 4:34 pm    Post subject: Note Anegada Approach Marker Status

Hey Walker,

I have the Anegada Approach chart from 3 years ago when we last came down. Have there been any notable changes? Are the buoys on station at this time? Any missing?

Coming down the week starting 6/7. Who serves the best lobster dinner these days?

Thanks in advance,
Stephen Dunton
mtbradley
Link to this postPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 5:01 pm    

Welcome Stephen!

Hopefully someone with more lobster experience will chime in. But over the past few years I've found ARH to be hit or miss on the lobster. Last year I had the lobster fettuccine at Potter's and it was one of my favorite Anegada meals yet. I've had the lobster over at Cow Wreck and it was pretty good too.

Matt
walker
Link to this postPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 7:04 pm    

No changes to the chart. There are some new markers INSIDE the innermost green marker - a couple of reds and greens marking the way into the Anegada Reef Hotel. They are small and don't look very substantial. I am not going to bother charting them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Sailing and Navigation All times are CDT (GMT - 5 Hours)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Terms of Use