BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
Cape Air

Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Travel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lcrich
Link to this postPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:13 pm    Post subject: Note Cape Air

For months I have skimmed over all the posts about Cape Air because it didn't affect me. Well, now it does and I need some help.
We are booking for October on AA from Dallas. DFW to San Juan and then it says Cape Air but its all in one ticket. Does that sound right?

Or domyounthink we should book with Seaborn?
GrayMouser
Link to this postPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:17 pm    

I believe they are code sharing, so it could be right.

I am flying in May from Denver to San Juan via Houston on United, and then Cape Air into Beef Island (and return).

Cape Air legs are pricey, but American Eagle is no longer an option. Have not flown Seaborn.
kentth
Link to this postPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:41 pm    

I have flown Cape Air before and have been happy with their pricing and performance, but that has been a few years ago. Depending on the number people who are in your party, but they have a Commuter book of tickets. 10 One-Way tickets at about 30% off.

When we are taking the entire family that works out to about $149 one way per person.

Kent
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Travel All times are CST (GMT - 6 Hours)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Terms of Use