BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
One Love

Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Restaurants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Norman
Link to this postPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:48 pm    Post subject: Note One Love

Props to One Love for my favorite meal of the just finished trip! My wife and I snuck away from the rest of the crew while hanging at White Bay for the afternoon and had Fettuccine Alfredo with Chicken that just hit the spot! Lot's of other great food, but somehow that lunch was my favorite...nice to have a peaceful relaxing spot on a crazy day at White Bay...had never eaten there before.
walker
Link to this postPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:23 pm    

We do not eat out at restaurants on the island very often, but when we do, one of our most favorite dishes is the fettuccine at Potter's By The Sea. They have it with chicken, shrimp, or lobster. Very good, and a nice change from the usual fare.
Norman
Link to this postPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:40 am    

Walker wrote:
We do not eat out at restaurants on the island very often, but when we do, one of our most favorite dishes is the fettuccine at Potter's By The Sea. They have it with chicken, shrimp, or lobster. Very good, and a nice change from the usual fare.

I have that too! very good as well. I had Sam grill me a steak this year. My wife's already asking when can we go back....she goes wild for their Curry Shrimp.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Restaurants All times are CST (GMT - 6 Hours)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Terms of Use