BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
Cabin Available Bareboat Charter March 16-27

Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Charter Sharing and Coordination
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joshua
Link to this postPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:26 pm    Post subject: Cool Cabin Available Bareboat Charter March 16-27

Cabin available on a Tortola based Leopard 4300 Cat March 16 27! Were a fun group (mix of couples and singles) in our early 40s out of the Boston area. Our group is laid back and easy to get along with. Well be hitting most of the highlights but like to stay a couple nights without moving in places like JVD or North Sound. Were not purists, if we need to dip into some fossil fuel to make it by lunch or whatever, then so be it Smile . Some of the activities we like are: snorkeling, fishing, exploring, beach bumming, bar hopping, live music (Beans, etc), dancing and eating out (we will probably eat dinner aboard 3ish times and out the rest). People say Im a fun captain, there is no yelling or stressing on this boat. My experience includes extensive cruising on my boat, several previous BVI charters as captain and transatlantic as first mate. I hold my USCG 100 Ton Master License.

Were looking for a couple or two singles to share a queen size cabin with private head. If youre interested PM me a little about you and I will email you the details. Experience not necessary, however, group dynamics are very important!

Cheers!
Joshua
Link to this postPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:19 pm    

We filled the cabin Smile

Looking forward to a great trip!
Maytrix
Link to this postPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:52 pm    

Scratch my post - I read May in place of March Smile It's been a long day LOL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Charter Sharing and Coordination All times are CDT (GMT - 5 Hours)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Terms of Use