BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
Where to stay on Anegada?

Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> Live Cruising Guide -> Anegada, BVI
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andrep2182
Link to this postPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:07 am    Post subject: Cool Where to stay on Anegada?

Hi,

We reserved ''My Four Reasons'' at Cow Wreck for 4 nights next November and it's seem that this place is no longer available for rent. Sadly, we have to find something else. Anyone have stay at Keel Point Cottages or Loblollycottages or Anegada Beach Cottages.

What do you think?

We usually stay at Neptune because there were only two of us. This time, a couple of our friends are coming with us. We talked so much about Anegada that they couln't resist. So we need a 2 bedrooms cottage.

Thanks
walker
Link to this postPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:57 pm    

I recommend Keel Point cottages. They have a nice 2 bedroom cottage.
JasonHelmbrecht
Link to this postPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:45 am    

Walker - whats the plan for "My Four Reasons"? Is Wendell planning to rebuild it this fall?
walker
Link to this postPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:06 am    

No - Lauren is living in it. She moved back to Anegada last month and has opened an ice cream shop over at Setting Point.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> Live Cruising Guide -> Anegada, BVI All times are CST (GMT - 6 Hours)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Terms of Use