BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
Cow Wreck Beach T-Shirts
Goto page Previous  1, 2, All  
Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Pirate's Pub
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Link to this postPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:03 am    

Shirts look great. If all goes as planned we will be on the island this Monday...will buy some from Bell in person.
Walker
Link to this postPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:44 pm    

I am at Cow Wreck now, but the shirts will probably not be here until the end of next week. We just shipped them down on Wednesday, and it will take at least 10 days for them to get here.
DawnB
Link to this postPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:42 pm    

Apparently we have two "squishy" packages awaiting our arrival in Sacramento - must remember to make room in our luggage for the extras on the way home! At least I know I'll have some t-shirts to wear if Delta loses our luggage! Wink

Hope you are enjoying Anegada Walker (as if you couldn't!)! Hugs to Nancy please!
Link to this postPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:16 pm    

Thanks Walker! Got 'em, extremely cool! Still going to need to buy a couple more when we are down there.
Link to this postPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:46 pm    

Walker,
Next time you order, get some xxl and I will gladly pay the extra. It's either wear a xxl or quit drinking to fit in an xl, but that probably won't happen.
Jimmy Kelly
Link to this postPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:19 pm    Post subject: Note T SHirt

How do I order a t shirt. I have one and I want it replaced with a new one.
Walker
Link to this postPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:35 pm    

I don't do Cow Wreck T-Shirts any more. You can check the shirts on Ann's page at http://www.cowwreckbeachbvi.com/shop
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Pirate's Pub All times are CDT (GMT - 5 Hours)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, All
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Terms of Use