BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
Cow Wreck Beach T-Shirts
Goto page 1, 2  Next, All  
Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Pirate's Pub
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Walker
Link to this postPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:24 am    Post subject: Note Cow Wreck Beach T-Shirts

I just placed an order for new Cow Wreck Beach T-shirts. I ordered 6 designs in sizes S through XL. All of the shirts are Hanes 4.5oz ringspun cotton in color denim blue.

If anyone wants to order one before I ship them down to Anegada, they will be $20 each plus $5 for mailing (U.S. only). After I ship them, they will only be available at Cow Wreck Beach.

The designs are:
slower than island time

you can't sit on the beach and drink all day if you don't start in the morning

too fish to drunk

a small drinking island with a large sailing problem

hard to get to, harder to leave

nothing to do, all day to do it

Each shirt has the design on the back with this oval on the front (small - 3.5" over left breast):

Last edited by Walker on Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Link to this postPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:29 pm    

Walker...we leave on the 26th of June...how soon do I need to order to get one before we go?
Walker
Link to this postPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:39 pm    

I cannot promise that they will be here before we leave for Anegada on the 17th. If they are, then I will get them mailed out. If not, then they will not be available at all until we return on the 11th of July.
andrep2182
Link to this postPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:33 pm    Post subject: Note what the big guys?

Can we get some in XXL?
Walker
Link to this postPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:30 am    

I did not order any XXL - the shirts are quite a bit more expensive.
Walker
Link to this postPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:51 pm    

Three more items:

if found, please return to cow wreck beach

cow wreck country club

I have been promised delivery in time to get all preorders mailed out before we leave for Anegada in two weeks.

Preorders will be accepted only until June 11. Will mail to US addresses only. After that, all items will be available at Cow Wreck Beach only.

Last edited by Walker on Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
DawnB
Link to this postPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:01 am    

Walker, say it isn't so! No delivery to Canada?! Oh no!
wmacken
Link to this postPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:53 am    

Walker, will the shirts be $20 at Cow Wreck.
Bill
Walker
Link to this postPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:54 am    

Dawn: Add $8 for mailing and I will send to Canada.

Bill: Yes - they will be $20 at Cow Wreck.

The prices here are the Cow Wreck prices, and all money from sales goes to Cow Wreck.
DawnB
Link to this postPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:38 am    

Okay Walker - we'll get a bunch!

We are visiting friends in California so if you get them out before you leave for Anegada we can save some money on shipping...otherwise, after July 11th, they'll have to be shipped to Canada - where do we order?
Walker
Link to this postPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:41 am    

I should have them a week from now and will be shipping them before we leave for Anegada.

Order by sending me an email (walker at bvipirate.com). I will reply with total cost - pay by PayPal.
DawnB
Link to this postPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:55 pm    

Will do!

Thanks!
Norman
Link to this postPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:44 pm    

Email sent!
Walker
Link to this postPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:53 pm    

All of the preordered shirts are in the mail to you guys, the rest on their way to Anegada.

Thanks for the preorders - I am applying all of the income from them to the cost of printing the shirts, reducing the amount that Bell will have to reimburse me for the order. 31 shirts were preordered, so Bell's cost is reduced by $620.
Link to this postPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:09 am    

Thanks Walker - nice deal that not only do we get some cool shirts, but help Bell out too!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Pirate's Pub All times are CST (GMT - 6 Hours)
Goto page 1, 2  Next, All
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Terms of Use