BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
BVI trip report, Teammac, August 2009

Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> Trip Reports -> British Virgin Islands
View previous topic :: View next topic  
teammac
Link to this postPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:00 pm    Post subject: Note BVI trip report, Teammac, August 2009

Arrived August 6, stayed until August 30. Perfect weather, perfect water, just Debra and I, 50 foot monohull. Need I say more?
ecm56
Link to this postPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:16 pm    Post subject: Note Re: BVI trip report, Teammac, August 2009

teammac wrote:
Arrived August 6, stayed until August 30. Perfect weather, perfect water, just Debra and I, 50 foot monohull. Need I say more?

That may be the briefest trip report I have ever seen!

Eric
MrBombastic
Link to this postPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:38 pm    Post subject: Note Re: BVI trip report, Teammac, August 2009

ecm56 wrote:
teammac wrote:

That may be the briefest trip report I have ever seen!

Eric

And the best trip report I've ever seen.
Link to this postPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:56 am    

PICS! WE NEED PICS!!!
Link to this postPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:33 am    

Sounds like a nice long vacation, glad you enjoyed it.
Link to this postPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:21 am    

I'm sure there was sex, drugs and rock & roll. You just have to read between the line...
Link to this postPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:34 am    

That's what I love about ya Mike - the details! Any progress on getting a track on Tortola? ALSO, you mentioned getting a R/U in TD, you failed to mention you were running BOTH cars that weekend, and went to the semis in SC........GOOD JOB DUDE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> Trip Reports -> British Virgin Islands All times are CDT (GMT - 5 Hours)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Terms of Use