BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
Little Harbour

Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Restaurants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
robertsnole
Link to this postPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:33 am    Post subject: Note Little Harbour

What is your favorite restaurant in Little Harbour, JVD?
tothedogs
Link to this postPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:08 pm    

Sidney's - you can't beat the honor bar and they do 3 sizes of lobsters at varying prices.
Link to this postPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:52 pm    

Are there more restaurants than just Sidney's and Harris' Place? I've only dined at Harris' Place, more than 8 years ago. Can't remember what I had, but I remember having a great time. My family was one of only three parties in the place, and the owner lady (forget her name) was very fun to talk to and a gracious host.
saildoggie
Link to this postPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:25 pm    

That would be Cynthia, what a hoot!!

Sidney's cooked up the 2 big Yellowtail Snappers we brought in last week, what a great time!!
walker
Link to this postPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:27 pm    

Abe's By the Sea - another great place over on the east side of the harbor.
Link to this postPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:31 pm    

Thanks, Walker.

Man, I love Little Harbor. Can't wait to be back there.
Auspicious
Link to this postPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:24 am    

Abe's is getting pretty grotty.

I have found Sidney's to be more friendly and more fun, but opinions are free. Harris is nice also, and they have the concession for the mooring balls on the west side.
robertsnole
Link to this postPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:17 am    

Thanks for the feedback guys.
Twanger
Link to this postPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:12 am    

All these years we've never visited Little Harbor... sounds like we will next trip!
Link to this postPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:47 am    

Next time in Little Harbor, ask Cynthia (Harris Place) to show you her calendar we brought her. She is on November.
She loved it when we gave it to her.
BTW: We always do webshots calendar of each previous years trip. Gotta keep the BVI in focus!
Trish
robertsnole
Link to this postPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:44 pm    

Little Harbor turned out to be a great place. As soon as we got there, both restaurants came out to the boat to explain the night's menus and offer freebes. We went to Harris Place and Cynthia was a blast to hang out with and listen to her stories.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Restaurants All times are CDT (GMT - 5 Hours)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Terms of Use