BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
Hidden Treasure

Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> Live Cruising Guide -> Anegada, BVI
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scripty
Link to this postPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:56 pm    Post subject: Applause Hidden Treasure

Walker and Nancy,

I just spent the last half hour looking at your photos of building Hidden Treasure. What a nice thing for you to do... sharing such a special time with all of us. I tried to imagine how fabulous that must have been for you to see a dream take shape. It's a dream of mine to live in a little beach cottage right on the water [used to be pretty much any beach in the world but now I want to live in the BVI] but I don't see it happening any time soon so it was a treat to live it vicariously through your photos.

Thanks for sharing it!

Sandy
HillsideView
Link to this postPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:55 am    

You really need to see the cottage and the location to really appreciate it all. Just sitting there and listening to nothing, well, the waves crashing out on the reef and the wind blowing, but other than that, NOTHING. Very few places left were you can walk the beach and you know who left the footprints there.
Was there in March and took a walk over by Walkers place, then walked down by a pelican, then walked a little further to look at something else, then something else again, might as well check out the lighthouse, well, let's see what is around the bend here in the beach. LONG WALK and NOBODY was there in either direction!!
Nancy and Walker are truly blessed to be able to spend time there the way they do.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> Live Cruising Guide -> Anegada, BVI All times are CDT (GMT - 5 Hours)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Terms of Use