BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
Key Lime Pie

Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Restaurants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Todoc
Link to this postPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:19 am    Post subject: Note Key Lime Pie

On our recent trip to the BVIs we had a goal of finding the best Key Lime pie. It's true that our trip wasn't long enough to try every place but we did come back with a favorite. The places that we tried were Myett's & Big Banana House in Cane Garden Bay, Pirates Bight on Norman, Cooper Island Beach Club, and Bitter end Yacht Club.

This is a very limited list that we hope to personally expand in the future. Of the pies that we had to this point, Pirates Bight was the best.

Please add suggestions of others that need to be tried. I can see a "Pie Off" in our future.
saildoggie
Link to this postPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:54 am    

Not too tart, not too sweet.......

My Baby loves to watch me eat............. her Key Lime Pie!!
DawnB
Link to this postPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:09 pm    Post subject: Note Re: Key Lime Pie

Todoc wrote:
On our recent trip to the BVIs we had a goal of finding the best Key Lime pie. It's true that our trip wasn't long enough to try every place but we did come back with a favorite. The places that we tried were Myett's & Big Banana House in Cane Garden Bay, Pirates Bight on Norman, Cooper Island Beach Club, and Bitter end Yacht Club.

This is a very limited list that we hope to personally expand in the future. Of the pies that we had to this point, Pirates Bight was the best.

Please add suggestions of others that need to be tried. I can see a "Pie Off" in our future.

I had a great Key Lime pie at the Boathouse in Sea Cow's Bay - it was a mixture of something like cherry key lime, but it sure was good!
Link to this postPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:36 pm    

I also made a quest of who has the best key lime pie.
The answer for us was Palm's Delight in Carrot Bay. Most places were so bad that if you tasted it with your eyes closed you would never guess what it was.
We ate at Palm's Delight two times during our last trip and both times my wife and I had the key lime for dessert. We normally share a dessert after a meal but both times we each had our own slice. It was just great and we stopped looking for a better one.......Al
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Restaurants All times are CDT (GMT - 5 Hours)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Terms of Use