BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
Anybody sail a Sunsail 36i?

Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Charter Boats
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Link to this postPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:59 pm    Post subject:  Anybody sail a Sunsail 36i?

Anybody that has sailed a Sunsail 36i, what did you think? We have one booked for January and I was curious about any tips with this model.
Link to this postPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:21 pm    Post subject: Note Sunsail 36i

We chartered a 36i in Tahiti in May/June. Nice boat, all the fittings seemed well made and it sailed well. One thing - the winches are a trendy black colour and didn't grip very well, more turns than you might usually use were necessary.

Enjoy your trip, we hope to be there in January as well
Link to this postPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:27 pm    

Hey Hoosier and Chester or anyone in the know!

We have a Sunsail 36i booked in the BVI for later this month. Did the stereo have an aux input jack so we could plug our iPod in? Those FM transmitters are a last choice in my book, so hoping we can plug in.

Also I'd heard that Sunsail was starting to include 12VDC to 110VAC inverters on board. Is that true or do we still need to bring ours?

Thanks gang!
Link to this postPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:18 am    

I do not remember if the stereo had an aux input jack. Since we neeeded to power our iPod during the week I just used a Belkin iTrip. It is a combo charger and FM transmitter. Worked great.

We didn't bring anything with us that required 110Vac so I never tried or looked for 110 Vac.

Sorry, I guess my input is kinda worthless for you but enjoy your trip.

Kupe wrote:
Hey Hoosier and Chester or anyone in the know!

We have a Sunsail 36i booked in the BVI for later this month. Did the stereo have an aux input jack so we could plug our iPod in? Those FM transmitters are a last choice in my book, so hoping we can plug in.

Also I'd heard that Sunsail was starting to include 12VDC to 110VAC inverters on board. Is that true or do we still need to bring ours?

Thanks gang!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Charter Boats All times are CDT (GMT - 5 Hours)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Terms of Use