BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
Trellis Bay Cybercafe

Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Internet Access
View previous topic :: View next topic  
walker
Link to this postPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:23 am    Post subject:  Trellis Bay Cybercafe

High speed internet access is available at the Trellis Bay Cybercafe. Also, great food and ice cold beer.

The Cybercafe is a short (3 minute) walk from the Beef Island airport terminal.
Link to this postPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:21 pm    

We ate dinner at this place last month and the food was terrible. The service is slow and the employees are rude. The rum at the bar is the cheapest stuff available and they charge way too much for it. I tried to complain to the owner and found out he is an [censored] that does not want to hear how crappy his place is. I will never go back and I suggest that you do not go either.
Dugg
Link to this postPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:08 am    Post subject: Note Trellis Bay Cyber Cafe

Hi

To use one of Mangum's favorite quotes : "Who are those guys, anyways?" Already answered this two headed post above. Used the text editor this time!

Peace
Dugg and Chris
walker
Link to this postPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:18 am    

To each his own. I have spent lots of time at the Cyber Cafe and have always been very pleased. The food and service have always been top notch for me.
Link to this postPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:28 pm    

you must've pissed them off or smthng LOL
aniway, no complains with their service either.. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Internet Access All times are CDT (GMT - 5 Hours)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Terms of Use