BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
Ha Carib

Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Island Grog
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Link to this postPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:21 am    Post subject:  Ha Carib

While on our charter this past august we had to be a little imaginative and we might have come up with a new way to enjoy Carib's. Sorry if this has been posted before but I thought I would give it a go. The drink we came up with has been dubbed "HaCarib" by members of our charter.

We found ourselves at sea when someone on our boat turned up the last bit of Bacardi Limon into a nicely chilled bottle of Carib. We were not headed towards a provisioning point and thought we were in serious trouble. What was a crew to do with no way possible to have anymore BaCarib's?

Little did we know our galley slave was frantically searching the salon for some sort of remedy. He came up with an unopened bottle of "Hangar One-Lime Flavored" and wondered if it would have the same effects of the Bacardi Limon. Success!! We continued to use both Bacardi Limon and Hangar One through the rest of our trip(after reprovisioning) and enjoy both equally. Just thought I would pass this along for those of you who enjoy lime as opposed to lemon, or those who enjoy both and feel like switching it up some. Enjoy!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Island Grog All times are CST (GMT - 6 Hours)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Terms of Use