BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
THE TAMARIND CLUB

Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> Live Cruising Guide -> Questions, Answers, Tips, Notes, and Logs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Link to this postPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:58 am    Post subject:  THE TAMARIND CLUB

anybody ever stay at this hotel? its at Josiah's Bay. we want to stay for one night at the end of our 7 day trip. not looking for a 5 star hotel just something clean and secure.
walker
Link to this postPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:20 am    

We have stayed at the Tamarind club a few times before and after charter. They get my highest recommendation - it is a perfect place to finish your trip. They have a great bar and great food - and they are really nice people.
saildoggie
Link to this postPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:30 am    

Agreed@! Great place!

The owners were on site during our stay in June '07, they were wonderful hosts, something nice about being handed a complimentary cocktail upon your arrival!!

The swim up bar is great as are all of the resident dogs, the accomodations are simple yet clean, the food was very very good.

Go for it, you are sure to enjoy yourself!
Link to this postPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:10 pm    

As this is one of my favorite spots on the planet I have to chime in. I was married in Josiah bay (I said in) and our reception was at Tamarind, the food is great, the drinks a little strong (depending on which one of the kids made it). and the server lady (brain damage can't remember her name) is a hoot, she seems rude but is wonderful. Since I have never stayed else ware I can't say it is the best, but I have stayed there 4 times and will always go back.
Link to this postPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:14 pm    

yes we stayed there for a night in jan. it was great
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> Live Cruising Guide -> Questions, Answers, Tips, Notes, and Logs All times are CST (GMT - 6 Hours)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Terms of Use