BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
Leverick

Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> Live Cruising Guide -> North Sound, BVI
View previous topic :: View next topic  
robertsnole
Link to this postPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:37 am    Post subject: Note Leverick

Pirates,
The ladies were thinking of trying the spa at Leverick when we stop there. Do those that have tried it give it good reviews?
Link to this postPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:48 pm    

Well since you haven't received any replies yet, I will say that although nobody I have gone with has used their services before, I have heard many positive things about them, both on TTOL and on-island. If any of my crew want to hit a spa in June, Leverick is probably the one I'd recommend.
Auspicious
Link to this postPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:25 am    

My girl friend had a great experience at the Leverick spa in Nov '08. We'd do it again - no question.
teammac
Link to this postPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:10 am    

I drank heavily on Willy T with a group of locals one Sunday night and one of them was a girl who worked at the spa @ Leverick. She could put down the shots and hold her own. Does that help?
MrBombastic
Link to this postPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:30 am    

teammac wrote:
I drank heavily on Willy T with a group of locals one Sunday night and one of them was a girl who worked at the spa @ Leverick. She could put down the shots and hold her own. Does that help?

Not really. What did she look like and is she on Craigslist?
teammac
Link to this postPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:22 pm    

Is there a fifth amendment in the BVI?
MrBombastic
Link to this postPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:06 am    

teammac wrote:
Is there a fifth amendment in the BVI?

Yes there is,, but I believe it has something to do with a fifth of rum/self incrimination.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> Live Cruising Guide -> North Sound, BVI All times are CDT (GMT - 5 Hours)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Terms of Use