BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
The Creatures That Live In The Head

Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> What the Sh*t?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Link to this postPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 10:29 am    Post subject: Oooh The Creatures That Live In The Head

Hi, We are currently in the Abaco's and got wind of this message board through Herve's postings up here. I started lurking on the site because we were supposed to be down there 2 yrs. ago but you know how that goes. Anyway got a vessel in distress call to us via VHF yesterday. I don't know why they thought we could help them with the nature of their distress except it happened to be one of those rare days when the water in Marsh Harbor was clear enough to see the interesting array of nature on our own bottomsides. It seems that the admiral of the distressed boat had been diligently scrubbing the head when she noticed what she thought was algae poking out from under the rim. She immediately armed herself with toilet brush for the attack and the enemy beat a hasty retreat. She decided to flush the area for more traces of enemy insurgents and sure enough more little legs poked through. Dispersing with the usual regimen of interrogation she went straight to the torture stage and started gingerly tearing off limbs. When the captain and admiral had torn off several limbs without gaining any useful intelligence they decided to call us. They now had their own little P.Y.N.. (pinch your nose) camp set up in the intake of their head and they had removed all means for their prisoner's escape. You think the Abu Gahraib (sp?) scandal caused a stink. My captain had indulged in his usual breakfast of Kalik's followed by a nutritious brunch of Rum-N-Ade and for some reason couldn't come up with a solution. I muttered, "You suck." My captain replied, "I besh your parshon!" I replied, "Tell him to disconnect his intake hose and apply suction." Sure enough, after just a few seconds of militia strength ShopVac to intake hose and the enemy lay legless and quivering on the floor. A 3-4 inch slimey Jabba the Hud squid in his last throes. Of course, my captain took all the credit for the successful mission. So if on some dark, dark night you find yourself on the throne trickling and you feel something tickling....... PS Herve, next time you're here have Uncle Bob introduce us.
walker
Link to this postPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 3:43 pm    

Whoa! I have heard stories of "head creatures", but never knew of anyone making a positive ID, so I figured they were a lot like the Loch Ness monster.

Something to think about the next time we are slurping down that calamari....
Davide
Link to this postPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 4:38 pm    

Hey I bet Herve can probably whip up a nice dish out of it.... just washed down with some Pastis .... Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing
Herve
Link to this postPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 10:16 am    

I was on the other side of the harbor....by the time Denny and Diane had their "problem" fixed there were not enough legs left.....had to settle for cracked conch...besides Stinky loves the conch.....
Link to this postPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 11:05 am    Post subject: Dancing Denny and Diane...

Hey Herve! Do you know how long Denny and Diane are going to be in Abaco? We leave Saturday!! Yippee!! Very Happy
Herve
Link to this postPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 11:55 am    

I think they are putting Just Dreaming in the boat yard for a bottom job at the end of this week.....
Link to this postPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 11:58 am    

Are they remaining in Abaco or going back home then?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> What the Sh*t? All times are CST (GMT - 6 Hours)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Terms of Use