BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
Top of The Baths

Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Restaurants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scripty
Link to this postPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:33 pm    Post subject: Note Top of The Baths

Best coconut chicken fingers I have ever eaten. Juicy, tender, with a crispy coconut batter. YUM! Good dipping sauce as well. I had it with onion rings and they were yummy. My daughter had the Chef's salad and we shared our plates. Her salad was really good.

I am trying to remember what I had to drink but I can't recall... only that it was so good I had two.

I would go back in a heartbeat.
saildoggie
Link to this postPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:53 pm    

Welcome Scripty!!! hairy

Lots of fun around here, no thread cloing and a whole can 'o nuts!!!
walker
Link to this postPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:13 pm    

Damned good flying fish sandwich there also. Nice place to sit & chill.
teammac
Link to this postPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:01 pm    

Scripty must be female, because "yummy" is a female only word. Its true for sure, yummy is a word that can only be used by females. This is actual law in 43 states, including Texas. Walker please correct me if I am wrong here.. I have never, and hope to never, hear a male decribe ANYTHING as "yummy". Welcome to the dark side.
saildoggie
Link to this postPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:47 pm    

My avatar would be quite Yummy!

There, illegal in CA?

Depends on the context!
Scripty
Link to this postPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:59 pm    

Yes, I am a gal. And I am trying to update my profile with all the info but it won't let me write anything in so .... not sure what to do.

But, yes. I am a girl. And I say 'yummy'.

Bite me. Laughing
teammac
Link to this postPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:33 pm    

We will be in the BVI April 28 till May 21 and yes, I would be very willing to "bite you" if thats what you want.....One question though....after I "
bite you" would I then, for the first time in my life, say the word "yummy"?????
kentth
Link to this postPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:44 pm    

Scripty:

Glad you came aboard. This site is a lot more fun and informative then the other one

Kent
Scripty
Link to this postPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:48 pm    

Thanks for the welcomes guys! I am really glad to be here.

And yes, I do believe that if you bit me, teammac you just might break the law. That is if you bit me in one of those 43 states.

Wink
MrBombastic
Link to this postPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:59 am    

teammac wrote:
We will be in the BVI April 28 till May 21 and yes, I would be very willing to "bite you" if thats what you want.....One question though....after I "
bite you" would I then, for the first time in my life, say the word "yummy"?????

T, are you Marv Alberts brother?????
teammac
Link to this postPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:47 am    

I taught Marv everything he knows. He was one of my best students in the Teammac School of Deviate Behavior. Now then, after all of this BS, one question.... Do we have to go though the Baths to get to this TOTB place? Spending the day with 200 of our tourist friends just doesn't work for us like it used to. Unless of course there are some latex clad dominatrixes prancing around.
Dugg
Link to this postPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:47 am    Post subject: Note Top of The Baths

Hi

Nope, don’t have to go through the Baths to get to the TOB . But, of course, that’s why it’s called Top of the Baths! Great place, great drinks, great food, great pool. The tourists will be milling around at the “Bottom” of the baths - don’t remember anyone calling it that though.

Peace
Dugg and Chris
http://picasaweb.google.com/papadugg/
Note : Finally got the ‘96, ‘97, ‘98, ‘02 and ‘04 pics posted
Link to this postPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:48 am    

Scripty wrote:
Yes, I am a gal. And I am trying to update my profile with all the info but it won't let me write anything in so .... not sure what to do.

But, yes. I am a girl. And I say 'yummy'.

Bite me. Laughing
Some of us would just prefer a little lick. devil

WELCOME SCRIPTY!!!! wave
Scripty
Link to this postPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:06 am    

Hahaaa! Love the jumping smileys! Thanks for the warm welcome. I think I'm going to like it here. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Restaurants All times are CST (GMT - 6 Hours)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Terms of Use