BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
NOV 2008 Trip Poster

Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> Trip Reports -> British Virgin Islands
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Link to this postPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:46 am    Post subject: Note NOV 2008 Trip Poster

Hello everyone
It's kind of late since our trip to BVI last Nov. Been extremely busy 18/7 with my business. Finally came up for air. Thought I'd try to post a JPEG of a 24" x 36" poster that I usually create for my guest after each trip. Introduced ourselves to Walker and Nancy who entertained us while on Anegada for 3 days. Took Walker out trolling for Wahoos the 2nd day. We lost our engine and he saved our bacon getting us back in under sail through the Anegada Reef Hotel channel. A Pro! Plus, Walker makes a couple of calls and made arrangements with a local to unclog the fuel lines at 5 am the next morning. Not one minute lost on the charter.

They are great people. No more sugar sticks though! Hope to be able to get down there again this year.

BTW, Hi Nancy + Walker!

Bruce
Link to this postPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:46 am    

Cool idea, and it looks well-executed! I like the GPS track in the center.
saildoggie
Link to this postPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:42 am    

I like the idea and the track also!!

Looks like you zig-zagged accross the Kingfish Banks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> Trip Reports -> British Virgin Islands All times are CDT (GMT - 5 Hours)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Terms of Use