BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
Cane Garden Bay Crime
Goto page Previous  1, 2, All  
Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> Live Cruising Guide -> Cane Garden Bay, BVI
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HillsideView
Link to this postPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:10 am    

Nothing that I have heard about. There was post on TTOL that "as a matter of fact,during the last 3 full moon parties" , well, from someone who admits THEY NEVER go to CGB, how would she know? I WAS there for the January FM Party, took CaptJim and crew until 11pm, then we were back at CGB and I sat on our balcony directly overlooking the dinghy dock and CGB and can tell you, nothing was amiss that night! Full moon had the anchorage so lit up, you could see absolutely everything.
Security guard at top of steps at dock stays until last dink leaves and there are plenty of eyes watching along the bay.
Have heard of some villas getting popped over in Belmont area, but apparently some arrests were made on that.
Will personally be watching the anchorage again for the March full moon, so come on down!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> Live Cruising Guide -> Cane Garden Bay, BVI All times are CDT (GMT - 5 Hours)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, All
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Terms of Use