BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
Spaghetti Junction

Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Restaurants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Link to this postPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:52 pm    Post subject: Note Spaghetti Junction

This is will be our third trip to the BVI and we have always had a great dinning experience at the
Spaghetti Junction. I believe it has moved. Is it near the cruise ship dock and is it still as good?

Another question, I had a shrimp pizza at the Virgin Queen in Road Town. I thought it was great.
Almost all local people there, lots of school children eating lunch, very clean and friendly people.
Why is it you never hear much about it?.................Al
Auspicious
Link to this postPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:24 pm    

I ate at SJ in the beginning of November. It was a wonderful meal, every bit as good as any in the past and among the best Italian meals anywhere.
NCSailor
Link to this postPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:22 pm    

We ate SJ in October and again in December. Food was great as usual. April and John are wondeful hosts.
Link to this postPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:29 am    

Well, we are back from our trip and we found Where the new Spaghetti Junction is located.
It is located right next to a marina, near the cruise terminal and in an area that is identified by a big sign that has "Mall" written on it.
We met John one of the owners and he was very nice. My wife had the FruitiDeMar and I had the Cioppino. They were both great.
When we left we told John we'll see you next time we are in the BVI.
Auspicious
Link to this postPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:41 pm    

SJ is just South of Village Cay Marina. Walk out the front door of Pusser's downtown and if your feet get wet you passed it.

Was in there again on Saturday evening. April and John were gracious hosts and the food was great. Siobhon (she spells it differently) is worth asking for as a wait person.
Link to this postPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:48 pm    

We also ate again at the Virgin Queen. Stopped for lunch and had the shrimp pizza again.
It again was excellent. Liked it better than Jolly Roger's or Pusser's. The wait staff was very pleasant and prompt.
Except for us it was all locals and many well behaved school children having their lunch out of school. We'll be bac again...........Al
Link to this postPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:04 am    

We're planning to visit Spaghetti Junction on our first night down in April, a party of 8. Do you recommend reservations?
NCSailor
Link to this postPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:12 am    

They will appreciate a reservation for a party of that size. You can also request a table near the water.
Link to this postPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:15 am    

Good to know, thanks!
Auspicious
Link to this postPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:41 am    

SJ seems to have been "discovered" and was pretty full when I was there in November and last weekend. If you know that you are going to eat there on arrival I recommend you call a couple of days ahead for a reservation.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Restaurants All times are CST (GMT - 6 Hours)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Terms of Use