BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
Packaged Provisions

Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Provisioning and Shopping
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Link to this postPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:26 pm    Post subject: Note Packaged Provisions

The Moorings will provide provisions and we can do a package with Bobbys, but I'm wondering if there are any other markets that do this. I have looked at Riteway and the don't have packages [from what I can tell on the website].
Also, is it worth it to do packaged provisions or can you save money by buying everything separately? TIA.
HillsideView
Link to this postPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:04 pm    

Better off doing it yourself. Bobbys and a few others have the order forms online. The "package" usually has stuff you dont need or use.
Capn Ron
Link to this postPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:04 pm    

Ditto, we plan menus and order from Bobby's although we thougt we might try Riteway this time. We ordered ahead of time and had it delivered to the boat the first charter and the last time we went to Bobby's and did the shopping ourselves. We could not tell the difference between what they delivered and what we actually picked out ourselves. Save yourselves time and go to Bobby's website, download their excel ordering sheet and order your provisions to be delivered to your boat when you arrive.
kentth
Link to this postPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:24 pm    

order from Bobby's excel sheet. that way you get what you want to eat, not what someone wants to sell you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Provisioning and Shopping All times are CST (GMT - 6 Hours)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Terms of Use