BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
Bareboating: Moorings 3800 "Cat Tales" - June 4-20

Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> Trip Reports -> British Virgin Islands
View previous topic :: View next topic  
walker
Link to this postPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 1:08 pm    Post subject: Camera Bareboating: Moorings 3800 "Cat Tales" - June 4-20

The trip photos of our June 4-20 trip (774 photos, thinned down from over 1,200 taken) are online at BVIPirate.com/BVI2004. In addition, the pages include seven new BVI panoramas that I assembled from photos.

The photos include many taken at the Taste of the Caribbean dinner at Brandywine Bay Restaurant. There are many photos of the BVI Culinary team at work.

My trip journal will take another week or so to complete.

If you recognize yourself in any of the photos, please email me or send me a private message so that I can update the photo page with your name.
walker
Link to this postPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 12:14 pm    

"Cat Tales", my journal from last month's trip is online at BVIPirate.com/BVI2004/Journal.html.

I will continue polishing and editing it a bit, but it is mostly there and cleaned up enough for public release.

Enjoy!
Link to this postPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 12:04 pm    Post subject:  "Cat Tales"

Walker,

Thanks for the great narrative! It definitely whetted my appetite for our coming trip, 15 days from now.

That amount of writing takes a lot of work, so thank you for all that effort.

Tom Garvey
S/V Sanctuary
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> Trip Reports -> British Virgin Islands All times are CDT (GMT - 5 Hours)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Terms of Use