BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
Charts exchange ????

Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> GPS Topics -> GPS Topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Herve
Link to this postPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 9:54 am    Post subject:  Charts exchange ????

This is an old cruising tradition...when you're done with an area you give it or exchange with other cruisers....
In the same spirit we could exchange charts or CDs for that matter.
Anyone interested ???
Joshua
Link to this postPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 2:31 pm    

I've got Maptech (rasta) CD chart kits covering the entire east coast and Bahamas. I would be glad to trade any region or regions you need for Caribbean charts. I use Nobletec as a platform so anything compatible would be cool. I'm interested in getting into vector charts so if you have passport charts that would be ideal.
walker
Link to this postPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 2:48 pm    

I have BSB-format raster charts for the BVI, if you have anything that can read them. I use them with SeaClear. I would be happy to share them.
Herve
Link to this postPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 3:15 pm    

I have most of the tropic areas around the world + Us east coast (Including ICW) and Bermuda, Bahamas, Gulf of Mexico and the MED.
All these are in BSB format. I use them with Maptech Offshor Nav.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> GPS Topics -> GPS Topics All times are CST (GMT - 6 Hours)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Terms of Use