BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
Pomato Point - Anegada

Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Restaurants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ladyvol
Link to this postPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:01 am    Post subject: Applause Pomato Point - Anegada

The Pomato Point restaurant is open again! The building has been beautifully restored. Those of you who have been around long enough to remember the old Pomato Point might recognize the single green tile in the new concrete steps. While they were unable to save the beautiful floor that I so loved, they did leave a little tribute to the past in the entry steps. There is also a large deck on the back that is perfect for watching the sunset over the water. The view from every seat inside is amazing, and a short stroll takes you down to a pretty much empty beach if you want a little pre-dinner stroll. The food and service are excellent. We ate there several times during our recent visit and were never disappointed. There are vegetarian options as well as a variety of traditional favorites. The sweet potato tacos were a very pleasant surprise. My husband loved the conch stew and fish tacos.
They are taking steps to keep plastic waste to a minimum. Drinks are served in glass glasses with paper straws and wood swizzle sticks. They also have disposable cups that are made of a biodegradable corn based material. I realize it is a little more work to get there for dinner if you are moored at Setting Point, but it is worth the trip.
ndfaninnc
Link to this postPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:40 am    

Hi Mary, we completely concur. Went there twice in May. Sid has a very beautiful place with great service and great food. Our new favorite spot. We dubbed it "5 Star Dining On Anegada".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Restaurants All times are CST (GMT - 6 Hours)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Terms of Use