BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
Annís Guest cottages

Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Pirate's Pub
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GettinBye
Link to this postPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:35 pm    Post subject: Note Annís Guest cottages

I would love to rent the cottages on Cow Wreck Beach. I canít find any pictures or get a feel for their proximity to the bar. Iím not against ďsight unseen rentingĒ but would love to see some pictures. I assume they are newly renovated. We are four couples and would love to check them out. Shocked

Thanks
ecm56
Link to this postPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:34 am    Post subject: Note Re: Annís Guest cottages

GettinBye wrote:
I would love to rent the cottages on Cow Wreck Beach. I canít find any pictures or get a feel for their proximity to the bar. Iím not against ďsight unseen rentingĒ but would love to see some pictures. I assume they are newly renovated. We are four couples and would love to check them out. Shocked

Thanks

Not renovated - entirely new construction. They are on the right side of the road as you approach the parking lot but before you get to Bell's house. It's a very short walk to the beach from there. They were well underway when we were there in April and Walker has posted a few updated pictures since then. They are solidly built and, knowing Ann, they will be nice inside. We will be in one in January.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Pirate's Pub All times are CST (GMT - 6 Hours)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Terms of Use