BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
Anegada Lobster Festival

Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Restaurants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kgiesselman
Link to this postPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:38 am    Post subject: Note Anegada Lobster Festival

Newbie alert!

First trip to BVI later this month with a captain. I am going to ask him to take me to Anegada so I can understand the harbor entry and mooring. I am sure he will have a favorite restaurant.

I will be coming back in November over Thanksgiving week. I note that there is a Lobster Festival the weekend after Thanksgiving on most BVI calendars.

Do you need reservations to get in the restaurants? Recommendations?

Love lobster. No idea whether this festival is a big thing, crowded, or not.
walker
Link to this postPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:05 pm    

No reservations for the Lobster Fest events during the day. You will need reservations if you decide to have dinner.

It is hard for me to give recommendations - all of the restaurant owners are friends of mine....

If you come by Cow Wreck Beach (you will), drop by our house and lets have a drink. My wife and I live in the cottage with the blue roof and the flags out on the beach.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Restaurants All times are CDT (GMT - 5 Hours)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Terms of Use