BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
Annís Guest cottages

Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Pirate's Pub
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GettinBye
Link to this postPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:39 pm    Post subject: Note Annís Guest cottages

I would love to rent the cottages on Cow Wreck Beach. I canít find any pictures or get a feel for their proximity to the bar. Iím not against ďsight unseen rentingĒ but would love to see some pictures. I assume they are newly renovated. We are four couples and would love to check them out. Shocked

Thanks
ndfaninnc
Link to this postPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:18 am    

I will guess the cottages are about 100 yds from the bar. Ann should be posting pictures very soon. Probably shortly after she gets back on the island.
GettinBye
Link to this postPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:23 am    

Thank you for responding. I did go ahead and rent them. Ann seems so nice and trip advisor reviews Of her hospitality canít be beat. Canít get there soon enough!!!!
ndfaninnc
Link to this postPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:04 am    

Ann is an absolute gem. Her and her husband (Andrew) are really good people who make us feel welcome while we are on the island. We were there last May and she showed me pictures of what she was planning for the cottages. They will be quite nice. We look forward to seeing them both in November. Please post your opinion after your stay. Have a great trip!
Walker
Link to this postPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:34 am    

Ann's cottages are brand new and will be very nice.

I am on Tortola right now, but will post some pics when I get back home tomorrow.
ndfaninnc
Link to this postPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:00 am    

Hey Walker! Hope you are well. I see by the calendar we will just miss you in November. Hopefully catch you in May. Take care. See you soon.
Walker
Link to this postPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:30 pm    

Here you go. I shot these today.

GettinBye
Link to this postPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:34 pm    

That makes me feel so great about my decision to rent. They look perfect!!! Canít WAIT to be bellied up to the bar having a delicious cocktail. Pure perfection!! Thx for posting!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Pirate's Pub All times are CDT (GMT - 5 Hours)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Terms of Use