BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
Visiting in June

Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> Live Cruising Guide -> Anegada, BVI
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Link to this postPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 6:41 am    Post subject: Oh yes! Visiting in June

Hi Walker & Nancy! My husband, Pete, and I met you last year during a pretty busy time while you were helping with a wedding at Loblobby. Those lobster fritters were the BEST ! We are bringing new crew around the second week of June and plan to stay for a couple of days (at least - I want to stay forever). We were wondering if you might be on-island at that time.

Also, we read about the unusual surf at Cane Garden Bay. How are the currents running at present, if you know?

Thanks for the wonderful website, forum and your love of Anegada!

Pat
Link to this postPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:51 pm    

Nancy & Walker at Cow Wreck
walker
Link to this postPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:28 am    

WOW - I can't believe that I missed this post!

Do we EVER remember that wedding party. The two people in the background on the right are very easy to remember because they are two that do NOT get Anegada.

We had about 60 people there for that wedding. Of course, everyone wants frozen drinks, and we had only one working blender. And that kid in the picture was drinking virgin strawberry daiquiris. Of course, with no booze in them, he would suck one down and be back in 10 minutes. Meanwhile, we have people backed up for frozen drinks that I could make a blender full for, so I would tell the kid that he would have to wait, which irritated his dad (also visible in the picture).

We look forward to seeing you and Pete in a more relaxed environment in two weeks.
Link to this postPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 8:32 am    

...and yet, you managed to serve the most delicious lobster fritters (and drinks) to two snorkelers who were NOT in the wedding party! Great job! Can't wait!!!

Pete & Pat
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> Live Cruising Guide -> Anegada, BVI All times are CST (GMT - 6 Hours)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Terms of Use