BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
Fish sandwich

Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Restaurants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Link to this postPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:54 pm    Post subject:  Fish sandwich

There is a great restaurant and internet cafe at the end of the row on Trellis bay, they make the best fish sandwiches on the planet, (that I have tried anyway). some of the other stuff is good also but I cant wait to go back for a fish sandwich.

How often do cooks change jobs in the islands? is it possible that my sandwich will not be as good this time? was there may of 2006, going back this may. I suppose I will be ok but partially devastated if it is not so good this time.
walker
Link to this postPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:16 pm    

You are talking about the Trellis Bay CyberCafe. It is an outstanding place for any kind of sandwich (or other food).

There is some turnover in the cooks - but the food at the CyberCafe is alwys top-notch. Their breads are the best anywhere in the islands.

The place is owned by Jeremy Wright, who is one of my oldest and dearest friends in the BVI. Jeremy and Aragorn are the drivers behind making Trellis Bay as nice as it is these days.

Whenever we have extra minutes at the Beef Island airport, we walk over to the CyberCafe for a good cold beer (coldest around).

The Trellis Bay CyberCafe's banner is one of the ones that appears at the bottom of the pages on this forum. Their website is here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Restaurants All times are CST (GMT - 6 Hours)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Terms of Use