BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
TTOL

Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Pirate's Pub
View previous topic :: View next topic  
walker
Link to this postPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:20 am    Post subject: Note TTOL

For over 17 years, I participated on TravelTalkOnline (TTOL). During that period, I made over 4,500 posts. I was not the chatty type on TTOL. Most of my posts were to provide information, answer a question, or to ask a question.

I have made my last post on TTOL. Period.

I can no longer tolerate the attitude of Carol Hill. Her censorship and thread editing has gotten to the point that TTOL is essentially worthless. She does not allow posts that she disagrees with. She edits threads, removing what are sometimes key replies to tailor the thread to her liking. What you see on TTOL is seldom the whole story.

I don't think that I have ever posted anything on TTOL that was false, and I believe that I have excellent credibility. I am certain that I know more about Anegada than anyone else on TTOL.

If anyone wants information about Anegada, ask here on BVIPirate.com. I will no longer respond to anything on TTOL.

Feel free to post a link to this "over there".
tradewinds
Link to this postPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:38 am    

I don't blame you. All she does is defend the wackos who drive away the real posters.
walker
Link to this postPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:43 am    

Carol Hill posted "Well I don't know what I did to Walker, other than delete several posts which were insulting to him".

Carol Hill is a liar.

I posted information about a person involved in looting here on Anegada. I wanted to warn the people on TTOL that he is not the charming guy that he portrays. He steals from the bags of his tour guests while they are on the beach. He runs a bordello. He deals drugs. Carol made a snitty reply, then deleted the entire thread.

I called out sail445 for being uninformed and pretentious with his information about Anegada. I believed that what he was posting was damaging to the people and businesses of Anegada. She made a snitty reply to that. Then she heavily edited the thread, deleting my comment.

Other than Carol's comments, nothing in either of those threads could have been construed as insulting to me. She is a liar.
ndfaninnc
Link to this postPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:46 pm    

Well, then I will have to leave TTOL as well. I started following TTOL after Irmaria because I am not on Facebook and Walker was posting about Anegada and I was unaware of this forum. Not that I don't care about the other islands, we just love Anegada the most. Without Walker's post we would not have learned how we could help. I mean really, who better to get information from about Anegada? So if Walker is out I must as well.
PEDCO
Link to this postPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:48 am    

Walker - I missed the TTOL posting -

Will be in Anegada for two charters trips Jan 2018

can you post the information here about the looting

thank you
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Pirate's Pub All times are CST (GMT - 6 Hours)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Terms of Use