BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
Boat from St. Thomas to Tortola

Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> Live Cruising Guide -> Questions, Answers, Tips, Notes, and Logs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Link to this postPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:27 pm    Post subject:  Boat from St. Thomas to Tortola

We will be coming to BVI for a charter. We are coming into St. Thomas airport. Our flight was changed by the airline and now we cannot make it to Tortola the night before. We need to be there by 9:00 am. Ferrys do not leave in time to get there. I was wander if anyone knows someone with a private boat that could take six people from St. Thomas to Tortola eailier than the ferries.
walker
Link to this postPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:34 pm    

I wish I could help you with info on getting to Tortola, but we always go through Beef Island - never STT.

What I do know is that, unless you are just chartering a cabin, your charter will be there waiting for you when you arrive. Call your charter company and give them a heads up that you will be late.

If you are chartering just a cabin and if they cannot wait for you, you should be able to arrange for a pickup somewhere around Tortola.
tothedogs
Link to this postPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:04 am    

See the following link.

http://www.watertaxi-vi.com/Rates.htm

Depending on your arrival in STT, you may be able to get there the night before.

Good luck.

Bob
mtbradley
Link to this postPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:36 pm    

If you are willing to pay a bit of a premium, there are also charter flights from STT that can be arranged. FlyBVI is one company that comes to mind that we've used before. They took us from STT to the VG airport. It's not only fast and convenient, but it's nice to see the islands from the air at least once.

Enjoy!

Matt
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> Live Cruising Guide -> Questions, Answers, Tips, Notes, and Logs All times are CDT (GMT - 5 Hours)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Terms of Use