BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
Butternut Squash Recipe?

Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> The Galley -> Recipes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
olesouthernbelle
Link to this postPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:30 pm    Post subject: Note Butternut Squash Recipe?

I had Walker's recipe for years but have lost it. It was the best. I believe it was actually someone else's and he gave her credit when originally posted. It was on TTOL - not here that I obtained it. Anyone have it that could re-share? I do not see it on BVIPirate Recipes. Thanks! OSB.
walker
Link to this postPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:37 pm    

I no longer have it.

One of the reasons that I have a strong distaste for TTOL is that they only keep posts for 6 months, which makes them pretty much useless except for a gossip page.
olesouthernbelle
Link to this postPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:10 pm    

Hat off to you Well thank you for responding. I haven't been there in a long time either but credit them with assisting me in trip planning for our 25 Anniversary - esp. Nutmeg. I enjoyed seeing your fantastic photos there as well. Cheers. If I find it - it is around here somewhere I'm sure, would you like to have it again?OSB
walker
Link to this postPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:28 pm    

Yes, I would.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> The Galley -> Recipes All times are CST (GMT - 6 Hours)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Terms of Use