BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
Anegada Relief

Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Pirate's Pub
View previous topic :: View next topic  
walker
Link to this postPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:57 pm    Post subject: Note Anegada Relief

Essentially nothing that is donated to other funds will benefit Anegada. Anegada is the forgotten stepchild of the BVI. We are the last to receive any kind of aid from the government. The knowledge that we are on our own is what makes Anegadians so strong and stubborn.

Therefore, I have created a fund for Anegada Relief. No cash will be distributed to anyone. Everything that is collected will be used to purchase supplies for the people of Anegada. I am going to be there to manage and distribute.

Please consider a donation.

EarleE
Link to this postPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:55 pm    

Thanks Walker
The Site works easily and there is great support for your efforts. It is also a nice tribute to the trust that we all have in you.
Well Done!
mabeachgal
Link to this postPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:05 am    

Thanks, this is great! Donation on its way. We are planning to visit end of January but will wait to hear from Dean and Henny if they want us to come down.
mikezima
Link to this postPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:32 am    Post subject: Note MARIA! OH NO NOT AGAIN!

Yeah I'm thought of as a "stowaway", but glad to help.
Capndar
Link to this postPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:57 am    Post subject: Note Thanks

Thanks for setting this up. Super easy to use.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Pirate's Pub All times are CST (GMT - 6 Hours)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Terms of Use