BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
diving/snorkeling horseshoe reef and its wrecks

Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Pirate's Pub
View previous topic :: View next topic  
onlymedication
Link to this postPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:06 pm    Post subject: Beer diving/snorkeling horseshoe reef and its wrecks

I haven't been able to find much information or guidance on good spots for snorkeling horseshoe reef and its wrecks. Are there good resources out there? Are there locations where you can anchor within a decent dinghy ride of good snorkeling or diving spots? I know this is or at one time was possible as my parents took my brother and I there many years ago when we were younger and I would love to rehash that experience on our next trip down this winter.

Any advice, insight and assistance is greatly appreciated.
ScubaDrew
Link to this postPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:49 pm    

This is an old post, but I'm interested in the same thing.

I found Captain Kelly -- who will do a tour for $100/person --- $1,100 for my group!

For that price, I'll fill up the dinghy tank again! Smile

Any info or suggestions on Horseshoe reef?

Thanks!
walker
Link to this postPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:35 pm    

Do Horseshoe Reef with Sherwin Walcott. He will put you in the good places - a wreck or two.

284-547-6243

Tell him that I pointed you to him. He's a super guy - way more fun than Kelly and not nearly as expensive.
ScubaDrew
Link to this postPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:47 pm    

Reaching out to him now. As usual, thanks, Walker!

Will you be around 1/3/18 - 1/4/18 ?
walker
Link to this postPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:49 pm    

ScubaDrew wrote:
Will you be around 1/3/18 - 1/4/18 ?

Yes, we will!
walker
Link to this postPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:50 pm    

Sherwin is like a son to Nancy and me. There is not a finer person - I guarantee that you will enjoy being with him.
ScubaDrew
Link to this postPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:54 pm    

Awesome. We are already chatting on whatsapp! He is fast to respond.

walker wrote:
Sherwin is like a son to Nancy and me. There is not a finer person - I guarantee that you will enjoy being with him.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Pirate's Pub All times are CDT (GMT - 5 Hours)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Terms of Use