BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
Lagoon 52

Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Charter Boats
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VislandBound
Link to this postPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:09 am    Post subject: Note Lagoon 52

Just curious if anyone has recently chartered a Lagoon 52? We just booked one for June 2016.I'd love to hear what you thought and if you have any pictures.
Fletchccc
Link to this postPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 12:19 pm    

I just got off a new Lagoon 52. Boat was great but did have a lot of mechanical issues. I am sure you won't have the same as they were all kind of freak things.
I will say you should pay very close attention to the briefing with regards to the water maker. Record it on your phone as he is doing the run through. Key point is the valve under the stairs on the starboard side of the boat. This valve puts water in either of the starboard and port tanks and you need to flip this thing back and forth to put the water in the correct tank. The water maker doesn't "KNOW" where to put the water.

Where are you chartering and do you know the name of your boat yet?
VislandBound
Link to this postPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 1:01 pm    

Hi Fletch,
Thanks for the info! We are chartering though Dream Yachts. The boat is Otello and is a 2015.
We'll be on the water June 12-23.
Anything other info you have would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!

Jeff
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Charter Boats All times are CDT (GMT - 5 Hours)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Terms of Use