BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
Fat Virgin Cafe

Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Restaurants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mtbradley
Link to this postPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:15 pm    Post subject: Note Fat Virgin Cafe

So we weren't able to take our usual trip last Summer. Planning to return this June and when I get on the forums (here, but also TTOL) I find that Little Dix Bay is closing for 18 months starting in May and apparently Biras Creek closed at some point in the recent past. We never went to Biras, but we loved to have breakfast at LDB. Anyway, it's left me wondering if there have been more changes since we were there in June 2014. Does anyone know if the Fat Virgin is still open? We LOVE this place. With Biras closing I'm wondering if it has affected Fat Virgin.

As long as I'm asking - anyone have a favorite breakfast place on VG? We're now in search of one.

Matt
BaardJ
Link to this postPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:56 am    

Fat Virgin's is still open. Ate there last Friday.
mtbradley
Link to this postPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:00 am    

Excellent. Thanks!
Calypso Me
Link to this postPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:52 pm    

Breakfast place: Bath and Turtle, Top of the Baths, had a great breakfast at Bitter End last trip.
mtbradley
Link to this postPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:31 pm    

Thanks Rita. Where do they serve breakfast at Bitter End? Is it the main restaurant to the left of the dinghy dock? I've heard others recommend it as well, but we've never tried it.
Calypso Me
Link to this postPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:51 pm    

The main restaurant is where we ate. We ordered off the menu, not the buffet. We were seated right on the water. It was a lovely meal and not overly expensive.
mtbradley
Link to this postPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:52 pm    

Good to know. Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Restaurants All times are CST (GMT - 6 Hours)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Terms of Use