BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
March 14-20 dive buddy?

Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Diving and Snorkeling
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BVI North
Link to this postPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:32 pm    Post subject: Note March 14-20 dive buddy?

We'll be chartering March 14-20 and I am looking for a dive buddy. I have my dive gear and tank, looking to rendezvous if there is anyone around.
We are looking at Saturday at Marina Cay then to North Sound for 2 days then Jost , Norman and finally Peter. If anyone is there and wants to get a dive in let me know.
Twanger
Link to this postPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:00 pm    

I'll be no help, but I am so excited!

After snorkeling for 30+ years in the Virgin Islands I've decided to get Scuba certified.

Gonna do the book work and pool work up here in Maryland and (hopefully) the four open water dives in the Spanish Virgin Islands in August.
DawnB
Link to this postPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:03 am    

Awsome Walt! I need to do a refresher, so maybe we can work it in on one of your cerification dives!
Twanger
Link to this postPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:17 pm    

JJ also needs to do a refresher dive.
The Culebra Dive Shop said we could do my Cert dive and your refresher dives at the same time.
DawnB
Link to this postPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:40 pm    

Awesome! I was looking into them two, there appears to be only two dive shops, both are on Culebra.

I'd love to do a night dive if we can swing it!

Good luck with your course!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Diving and Snorkeling All times are CDT (GMT - 5 Hours)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Terms of Use