BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
Long Term Charters (Formerly Seabattical)

Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Charter Boats
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DawnB
Link to this postPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:50 am    Post subject: Note Long Term Charters (Formerly Seabattical)

For a long time I have been looking around for a longer term charter that will allow you to go down island etc., instead of staying in the "cruising area" that didn't cost a fortune. I always kept Seabattical in the back of my mind, but they only had catamarans so I was never that interested.

I was on their site yesterday, and lo & behold, they have to mono hulls! Yay! Now I might be able to plan a long term charter for 2014! Email off to them to find out the restrictions...

http://longtermcharters.com/

I've heard good things from a few people about the company, does anyone here have any experience with them?
luv2sbr
Link to this postPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:59 pm    Post subject: Question Seabattical

Dawn, did you end up charter with Seabattical? We're scheduled with them this April for 3 weeks. I've heard good things, but not actually talked to anyone who has direct experience.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Charter Boats All times are CDT (GMT - 5 Hours)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Terms of Use