BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
Trellis Bay Cyber Cafe

Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Pirate's Pub
View previous topic :: View next topic  
caribman
Link to this postPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:53 am    Post subject: Note Trellis Bay Cyber Cafe

Sadly, Jeremy has passed on. Too bad.
Calypso Me
Link to this postPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:55 am    

I saw that posted elsewhere. A loss for Trellis and BVI for sure..
caribman
Link to this postPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:46 pm    

Calypso Me wrote:
I saw that posted elsewhere. A loss for Trellis and BVI for sure..
The dark & stormy cocktail with the homemade ginger at Jeremy's restaurant is off the charts fabulous. For me, no trip to Tortola/Beef Island was complete without at least one. The awesome fish sandwiches are truly awesome. My wife loves the calamari salad there.
walker
Link to this postPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:33 pm    

A terrible loss. Jeremy has been my friend - and a damned good friend - for over 25 years. He is the first person that I got to know well in the BVI. I met him when he had a little shack at Nanny Cay. He took me to Trellis Bay when he was first considering moving there. I was a windsurfing fanatic back then (early 90's), and Jeremy would lend me his personal board to take on charter. It was a prototype race board made in 1996 that was custom built for Bjorn Dunkerbeck (the world champion at the time). Jeremy bought it from Bjorn after Bjorn raced (and won) the 1996 HiHo.

Here is my favorite pic of me and Shiney (as he liked to be called), taken in 2003.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Pirate's Pub All times are CDT (GMT - 5 Hours)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Terms of Use