BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
Snow!

Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Pirate's Pub
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Twanger
Link to this postPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:49 pm    Post subject: Note Snow!

Here's a little shot of the homestead after starting in on the driveway with the snowblower yesterday.

I'm ready for some serious global warming about now. laugh

It's been maybe 30 years since we've had this many snowfalls in Maryland. I think we're up to six or seven (lost count) and the winter is far from over.

We have the occasional big snow every few years, like this one, but seldom do we have so many.

More coming tonight. Rolling Eyes Aieeeeeee!
MrMBurz
Link to this postPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:16 pm    

I get it. We are on the south coast of MA and have been getting crushed with a lot of coastal storms this year. I'm a skier and even I am over it. Can't wait for spring!
PEDCO
Link to this postPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:33 am    

More to come Sunday-Monday , should have known better than to put my snow blower away
Twanger
Link to this postPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:19 am    

We could get as much as 10-inches Monday.
Ugh.
Ready for this to be over.
Calypso Me
Link to this postPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:35 pm    

Thankfully, we live in the Pacific Northwest. Snow here is an inch or two for a day. We actually had sun and 60 yesterday.

Stay safe and warm all you foul weather peeps!!!
DawnB
Link to this postPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:19 pm    

Twanger wrote:
We could get as much as 10-inches Monday.
Ugh.
Ready for this to be over.

I hear ya Twanger! I'm so fed up I actually booked a cruise for the end of March! yikes

This time I'm letting someone else do the sailing, the navigating, the weather decisions and the cooking! Looking forward to a bit of pampering on this vacation!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Pirate's Pub All times are CDT (GMT - 5 Hours)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Terms of Use